The Neighborhood Preservation Coalition of New York State, Inc. is a statewide membership organization of community-based, not-for-profit housing companies and other interested parties committed to revitalizing New York State's urban and suburban areas. The Coalition provides information on state and federal housing policies, networking opportunities, advocacy services and technical assistance to its members.
- A digital copy of Neighborhood News, the Coalition’s newsletter detailing information on funding sources, state and federal housing programs, technical assistance, training and networking opportunities.
- E-mail Alerts with relevant, up-to-date information on what’s happening in Albany with the budget and legislative issues.
- Housing related research, data analysis and mapping services from sources including 2010 Census, American Community Survey and the American Housing Survey.
- Housing news, critical statewide legislative and programmatic information.
- Generously discounted or FREE admission to workshops, legislative advocacy days, regional meetings, and the Coalition’s annual statewide conference.
- Access to the Coalition's online members forum, a frequently updated source for funding opportunities, programmatic updates, materials and resources and peer-to-peer conversation.
Voting Members are Neighborhood Preservation Companies, Local Development Corporations, and Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs) who can join based on a sliding scale fee. These members enjoy the privilege of voting for the Board of Directors and on membership issues, including the Coalition’s Legislative Agenda, at the annual membership meeting.
Affiliate Members are staff from municipalities, other interested individuals, housing professionals, consultants, etc. who affiliate and participate in Coalition activities, but may not vote. Levels of affiliation include ($200) Individual; ($300) Non-Profit; ($800) Corporate Patron; ($1,000) Corporate Benefactor and ($1,500) as a Corporate Sponsor.
Download the Membership Application Brochure here:
Membership Application Brochure
Credit cards are accepted. Contact us at 518-432-6757 for details.